Wednesday 9 March 2011

Facial expressions

I love collecting images of expressions. I have several modelling books dedicated to the subject in my library. Most expression sheets and therefor gigs tend to look for the obvious expressions:

(Here are some wonderful Spongebob expressions, executed masterfully)



But I saw this one online and have often struggled to feel that the normal looking characters get to express themselves. Thought I'd share the image and link to it.


http://urlybits.com/2010/05/womens-facial-expressions-explained/

Keep in mind that experience outways reference. Reference is there to remind you. It's like if you pick a knife up by the blade, instead of the handle and cut yourself, the next time you need to pick up a knife you are reminded more accutely which end to use;)

No comments:

Post a Comment